The legal mumbo jumbo.
While we have taken care to ensure that the content on this website is accurate and that you suffer no loss or damage because of your use of this website, this website and the services accessible on or via this website are provided “as is” and your use of this website and the online services is at your own risk.
We do not warrant that the website, any tools such as information, content or online services will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness, reliability, performance or quality.
We expressly disclaim all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. While we take all reasonable precautions to prevent this, we do not warrant that the website or any software available for download via the website is free of viruses or destructive code.
We and our affiliates, shareholders, agents, consultants or employees are not liable for any damages whatsoever relating to your use of this website or the online services or the information contained on this website or your inability to use this website or the online services. This includes, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, whether arising out of contract, statute, delict or otherwise and regardless of whether we were expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Without derogating from the generality of the above, we will not be liable for:
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of the website or online services, our system, databases or any of its components, for whatever reason;
- any loss or damage arising from your orders, investment decisions, purchases or disposal of goods and services, including financial instrument(s) or currency, from third parties, based on the information provided on this website;
- any loss or damage with regard to customer data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of our system, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on our system or third party systems; programming defects or negligence on our part;
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including, without limitation, third party systems such as the public switched telecommunication service providers, internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities and certification authorities;
- any event over which we have no direct control.